Saturday, February 26, 2011

Painting!!


Thankyou for everyone who commented on my paint dilemma...cream or aqua walls. I went with cream walls, and I just have to give final coat this afternoon and then move onto painting skirting etc. in white.

I have used the aqua inside the sliding built in cupboards as you can see in top picture, and will just have it as a backdrop behind shelving where I can display my favourite fabrics and buttons and bits and pieces. If I get sick of the colour I can just close up the door!! Lol!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

That's the perfect solution to your painting dilemma; I'm so glad it all worked out. 8)

Happy stitching now,
Susan in Texas

Clara said...

Well done!!!

Jo in TAS said...

Good choice Lisa! Looks very calming.

Valspierssews said...

It looks great and so close to finished!

Anonymous said...

Lovely choice Lisa... Now if you could just quickly get it finished as we are ALL impatient and need to see now. LOL!

Shirley said...

Looking good Lisa. Soon be up and running.
Love Shirley.x

Isabella said...

Looks great Lisa not long to go now before you move in

ranette said...

I love it!!!

Sheila said...

I think you made the right choice , a neutral color gives you a chance to use color elsewhere in the room and easier to change than the color of the walls , it is looking great !

Chookyblue...... said...

looking good keep going...........you'll be able to move in soon.........

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

looks great, I am sure you will find the cream much easier to live with and for longer, I always feel that you can add colour with your accessories

Leanne said...

It looks great.