Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wish I could have some sewing to show you, but all my spare time has been spent outdoors gardening and cleaning up the chook yard. I did mention in my last post that we were getting some more pullets, which we picked up on Friday on our way back from Hobart. After collecting our new additions I decided to google some information about chooks. We have had chooks for years, but after looking on the internet, I discovered  that alot of what I was doing was wrong, especially with their feeding.  I thought that they were allowed to eat everything! But I won't bore you with all that I have learnt...maybe if anyone is interested about some chook basics I could do a post later

This little garden angel was drawn some time back...I will have to see how she looks with needle and thread once I have the garden and chook yard all tidied!

Bye For Now
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Susan said...

She is a lovely angel Lisa.....maybe some chickens will sneak into your future designs.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute Lisa,i would love to learn what you learnt about the chooks as my daughter has a few.xx

Anniem said...

Yes me too on the chooks! They are the same as chickens??? Can't wait to see your Angel!

Pano de Detalhes said...

Lisa, your work is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing.
A kiss from Brasil

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy your chooks...........

quilterliz said...

G'day Lisa. I look forward to seeing your angel finished. I am sure she will look just lovely. Since selling the farm over 12 months ago, this is the first time in many, many years that we haven't had chooks. I love them. Take care. Liz...